Thursday, March 1, 2012

It Is "Sew" Your Birthday

Happy March 1st Krafters/Boss Kut Gazelle Lovers!

Today I am sharing a shape card I made using a sewing machine. I have friend who loves to sew and her birthday is soon. I thought this card would be fun and perfect for her.

I found a cut file in the library of a sewing machine. I added a shadow and welded two of them together. I really like how easy it is to add shadows to images! The files cut flawlessly in my Boss Kut Gazelle! For the top layer, I used Webster’s Pages Trendsetters. It has a fashion/sewing theme pattern. I love it and it was perfect for this project!

The dress form is also a cut file. I filled in the color instead of using the file as an iron type dress form. I did this so the dress form can not only be decoration for the card, but to double as a pin cushion. It is the card that keeps on giving LOL. I hope you try it out yourself. Pop on over to Boss Kut for more inspiration!




I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Don't forget to visit Boss Kut for more inspiration! Thank you for stopping by, Kenya~

3 comments:

  1. Love this project and the layers that you used. Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It, Looks Like you had a great time putting this BD card together

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! Don't know much about the Gazelle, but I like what I see here.

    ReplyDelete