Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BK DT: Celebrate; He Lives

Hello Krafters~

 Today I would likt to share a really quick and simple Easter card! My favorite flowers are Lilies and when I saw this Lilly file (BKD013), I KNEW I had to make a project with it!
This is a standard A2 sized card (4.25x5.5”). I used two cuts of the Lilly vines and mirrored one of them. Please note how well that stamen cut in the BossKut Gazelle! It is approximately .25” and look how thin they are!! Cut like butter at a speed of 1 and a force of 3.

For the sentiment, I used a green glitter pen and used a font that comes with the Fun Time software.

To finish off the card, I placed a piece of pattern paper to layer under the sentiment. I also ran the mat through an embossing folder for a little texture. To add some shimmer to the card, I used a clear glitter pen on the stem of the Lilies.


There you have it! I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Do not forget to stop by BossKut for more files, projects and inspiration! Kenya~
*This card would also make a nice sympathy card or Mother’s Day card ;)
Products Used-
Lilly BKD013
DCWV Lemon Stack
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Half Back Pearls
Grand Calibur-Labels 11
Sukura Gel Pen
Cuttlebug- Victoria Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. This is a very pretty!!! I love the yellow of the lilies, the embossing mat and the theme of this card!!!

    ReplyDelete