Monday, March 5, 2012

BK DT Project: I Love Spring


Good Morning!

Today I am sharing my very first BossKut Design Team Project! This is a layout of my little cousin Akilah. I am so ready for spring and these pictures of her definitely put me in the mood!
BossKut has so many beautiful files to choose from, I had a hard time deciding what to cut first! I knew I wanted to use the Fancy Florette (0367). I used several of these in different sizes throughout the layout. The negatives did not go to waste; I used them as the flower centers and the smaller pinkflowers. Resourceful right? All of the larger flowers were cut from file 0389.
The cutouts from the orange flowers doubled as photo corners which were sprayed pink. I just have to add, the negatives of the flowers (0389) are so small yet they cut perfectly. Can you see the detail? Impressive!
For the flourishes, I used Swirls (0989). These cut beautifully on my BossKut Gazelle at a speed of 1 and force of 3. I do recommend using these settings instead of the settings recommended in Fun Time.


A great feature I love about the BossKut Gazelle is being able to use ANY marker or pen without extra accessories! I used a Copic marker for the title. I also enjoy the flexibility of using True Type Fonts from my computer.
I hope I didn’t disappoint! Don’t forget to pop over to BossKut.com for more files and inspiration! Thanks for stopping by, Kenya~
BossKut Products:
BossKut Gazelle, Swirls 0989, Fancy Florette 0367, Flowers 0389
Other Products:
DCWV-Springtime Stack/Blossom and Butterflies, Bazzill, Copic Marker, Flat Back Pearls, Martha Stewart Glitter, Martha Stewart Punch, Xyron Creative Station-adhesive, Brads, Rick Rack Ribbon, Pleated Ribbon, Butterfly Trim, Glimmer Mist, I Am Roses. Butterfly Button/Embellishment

3 comments:

  1. This about is so darling!!! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT Wow that Looks so Great : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute LO and baby girl, love all of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete