Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Falling Leaves


Hello Everyone,

Kenya here to share a fun fall card with all of you! The leaves were cut on my BossKut Gazelle using the files that are in the Fun Time library. They were colored using various sprays. Once they dried, I took an embossing tool to make the veins. The daisy was stamped, colored with Copic Markers (can be purchased at BossKut.com) and fussy cut. It was layered on top of the Butterfly Doily which was colored with distress inks. For fillers, I fussy cut some of the images from the pattern paper.

To continue with the fall rustic look, I wrapped hemp cord around the mat and added my sentiment. The leaf is from my stash.

I hope you try out this fun card! Don’t forget to check out the images that come shipped with your BossKut Gazelle! Stop by BossKut.com for files, inspiration and supplies. Thanks for stopping by, Kenya~

Files:
Fun Time Files

No comments:

Post a Comment