Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lattice Easter Card

Hello Everyone!

Easter is a few Sundays away and I thought a card would be a nice project to do! Let’s get started!

This card can fit in a standard A2 sized envelope. I used the Lattice Egg file BKD004 to weld one lattice portion and three of the solid pieces together to form the card base. As you all know, I LOVE lilies! So I wanted to use the Lily file BKD013 for the card front. I thought it looked good with that lattice.

On the panel behind the card front, I used the BK Grass file and the Simple Cross. I added glitter to the cross for texture. I colored the background with Stormy Sky Distress Ink (I did this on the inside panels as well).


On the inside, I used the Dove 0331 file. I cut those twice (mirrored one) and covered them with flocking. I added a sentiment and left the other side blank to add a personal message to the receiver.


To finish it off, I added a banner with a sentiment to the front and flat back pearls.

I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Don’t forget to stop by BossKut for files and inspiration. Thanks for stopping by, Kenya

Files:



BK Grass (Can use PK Grass)


Other Products:
Stormy Sky, Walnut Stain Distress Ink
flocking
glitter
half back pearls
sentiment stamps

4 comments: